NiteOwl CPAP Battery Backup Power Supply and Travel CPAP Battery - Dual Battery
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The NiteOwl CPAP Battery Backup Power Supply and Travel CPAP Battery is a portable lithium-ion battery specifically designed to power CPAP and BiPAP devices for a variety of uses. The NiteOwl CPAP Battery has the capability of being run as an Uninterruptible power supply for when you lose power, your CPAP machine will not shut off, leaving you without therapy! The NiteOwl can also be used for camping, onboard aircraft, and anywhere else you are needing portable power! The dual battery configuration allows your CPAP to run twice as long!
- Perfect battery for use while camping, use in an RV, using in the car or other traveling activities.
- The small and lightweight makes it easy to keep with your other CPAP items.
- FAA approved use onboard aircraft and is great for those international and red-eye flights.
- Perfect use as an uninterrupted battery backup power source for power outages.
- Powers your CPAP machine for 1-3 nights (with the heated humidifier turned off). *Run times depend on several factors including device type, pressure setting, mask fit, etc.
- Option to bridge two NiteOwl batteries together for longer run times.
- Quick Charge 3.0 USB port for charging portable electronics like cell phones, tablets, and much more!
- Use the CPAP's AC power supply to charge the battery – no need to carry an additional power supply.
- Optional Car Charger DC Cable and 50W Solar Panel available for charging the battery when AC power is not available.
SPECIFICATIONS (PER BATTERY)
Cell Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
Casing: Aluminum alloy
Capacity: 99.9 Wh
Output Voltage: 12V-24V DC (depending on DC output cable)
Output Current: 8A (maximum)
DC Input Voltage Range: 10V-28V
QC 3.0 USB Output Voltage: 5V | 2.4A (maximum)
Charge Input: 10V-28V
Optimal Charging Conditions: 32°F to 104°F
Optimal Operating Conditions: 23°F to 104°F
*battery capacity is reduced by 30% when operating between 23°F to 32°F
Charge Time: 2-3 hrs @ 90W
*charge times are per battery and using the ResMed Air 10 AC power supply
Power Gauge: Digital Display Screen (shows charge level as a percentage)
Storage Conditions: -4°F to 104°F (optimal range: 60°F to 80°F)
Life Span: 500 charge/discharge cycles (100%-0% then back to 100%)
*After 500 cycles the battery shall recover at least 70% of its initial charge
Warranty: 1 year
- NiteOwl CPAP Battery
- NiteOwl ResMed Air 10 Output Cable
- NiteOwl ResMed Air 11 and AirMini Output Cable
- NiteOwl ResMed Air 11 and AirMini AC Adapter Cable
- NiteOwl Respironics System One 60 Series, DreamStation, and DreamStation 2 Output Cable
- NiteOwl Bridge Cable to connect the batteries together
*The CPAP's AC power supply is used to charge the NiteOwl battery and it connects directly to the battery DC IN port. The NiteOwl AC power supply is available for purchase if you prefer to have an independent AC power source.