Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Inogen One G3 delivers the independence of a portable oxygen concentrator in one of the smallest, lightest, and quietest packages available to the oxygen user today.
The Inogen One G3 1-5 Enhanced gives more oxygen per pound than the original G3 model. It's a portable oxygen concentrator that can be worn effortlessly by active users without any worry of running out of oxygen! With the Inogen G3, you can easily and quickly leave the house to go shopping, go to dinner, or even take that trip! The Inogen One G3 meets all FAA requirements to fly!
ORDER ONLINE OR CALL US AT 1-800-775-0942
Sale Package Includes:
NEW Inogen G3 1 to 5 Enhanced Portable Concentrator
- Intelligent Oxygen Delivery - Daytime and Nighttime Oxygen
- Light Lithium Ion Battery - lightweight, long lasting battery
- Optional: Double-The-Hours battery (see price options above)
- Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap
- Auto Oxygen Delivery - automatically delivers oxygen when breath is not detected
- A/C Wall Power Supply - charges battery while using your Inogen
USA and Overseas Power - converts to proper voltage automatically
- D/C Car Power Supply - charges battery while using your Inogen
Easy-to-Read Lighted LCD Display - Constant Oxygen Purity Monitoring
- Nasal Cannula (NEW Ultra-Soft)
- 3 Year Warranty - CLICK HERE TO UPGRADE (or see dropdown above)
- Lifetime 24 Hour Technical Support
- FREE FedEx Next Day Delivery
*Ultimate Package Above: Daytime Carry/Wear Oxygen Settings 1-5 + Sleep with 1-5 LPM Constant Flow Oxygen. Includes free travel case!
Ask us about how you can SAVE with a one-time payment on your Portable Upgrade Bundle! When you do, you will also receive the very valuable "worry-free" Drop Protection.
NOTE: the factory warranty and all other warranties do not cover damage from dropping your machine. The "Worry-Free" Drop Protection is offered exclusively here at Main Clinic Supply.
You may fax your prescription for oxygen to us at 1-800-819-7179 or email [email protected]. We are also happy to the obtain the prescription for you after you place your order here online.